Title : EcoSystem Design (Lakshan)
Author: Lakshan Bandara
Created Date: 2020-07-19
Last Modified Date: 2020-07-19
Article Code: 105
Keywords: Ecosystem, design, individual, collective
Throughout history we debated on two polarity values:
1. Collective interest over Individual Interest
Communism and Democracy
2. Individual interest over Collective Interest
Capitalism and Republic
Both these extremes are decisions in war.
A soldier like "Hasalaka Gamini" sacrifice life to save many of his fellow soldiers is, Collective interest over Individual Interest.
Prabhakaran's Tamil separatism and Saharan's Islamic state in Sri Lanka are, Individual interest over Collective Interest.
War is disaster.
Fierce competition is very bad.
Wise decision is to avoid conflict.
A good design is an ecosystem, where Individual Interest and Collective Interest are interdepend.
All fictional systems must work together for the benefit of nature and human satisfaction.
My proposals are ecosystems:
1. "Dangerous Democracy" article suggests Republic over Democracy model.
2. "New Economy model for Sri Lanka" article integrates Governance, new sharing economy theory and new new entrepreneurship theory.
3. "Academy-Industry Interdependence" article.
4. "True Harmony of Buddhism and Creator God Religions" article clarifies how to unify all knowledge.
We must redesign Sri Lanka.
(Last Comment on Top)