Title : Lessons of a Security Officer (Lakshan)
Author: Lakshan Bandara
Created Date: 2021-11-20
Last Modified Date: 2021-11-20
Article Code: 194
When I was studying for masters in computer networking at Scotland, I worked part-time as a security officer.
Here are the life lessons I learned as concepts:
1. Professionalism not loyalty.
2. Be a professional witness, not stuntman.
3. Be above the problem to handle it.
4. Thief is motivated by profit. Address it to control him.
5. Value of preactive intelligence to avoid over reactive complain to punish.
6. Search methods to locate anomalies.
7. Clear communication skills.
(Last Comment on Top)